The Postgraduate Diploma in Management course is approved by the Senate of University of Ibadan (UI) and run in collaboration with the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered). This programme is designed to provide managers who possess HND/University degrees in fields other than management the opportunity to acquire management knowledge and skills for career advancement in industry, government, commerce, education etc. The programme is highly recommended for graduates in all professions e.g. Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accountancy, Banking, Information and Communications Technology, Agriculture, Arts etc.
- HND with minimum of lower credit
- University degree with minimum of pass plus three years work experience
- Any other recognized and acceptable professional qualification
- In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
Applicants must also submit the following:
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate/exclusion letter
- Original copy of Academic Transcript which must be submitted before the end of the programme.
Lecture Venue: Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor Victoria Island Lagos.
Lecture Hours: Saturday- 8.00AM – 6.00PM
Duration: 12 Months (2 Semesters)
Application Form: N 12,500
Acceptance Fee: 60,000
Tuition Fee: N 120,000
Application forms for the next session (2017/2018) will be on sale from May, 2017.
For enquiries, please contact: 08052597263, 08052597217, 01-2705928, 01-2701017