The programme is open to students in 300 level in universities/HND 1 and above in polytechnics. Students who successfully complete this programme will be inducted as Graduate Members of the Institute after graduation and presentation of their statement of result.
- Opportunity of being a member of the largest trans-sectoral professional Institute in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Use of certificate/statement of result as additional qualification for admission for PGDM or MBA as the case may be.
- Discount payment for all our programmes.
- Offer plenty of networking opportunities face-to-face at our frequent national and international events, online forums and professional networks.
- Exposure to modern practical management methods and techniques.
- In all, membership of NIM makes you more marketable, helps you perform better and raises your profile.
- The use of membership ID cards for discounts in some hotels, supermarkets and airlines with which the Institute has MoU (Memorandum of Understanding)
Below are steps to be taken in registering students for the programme.
Complete application form and attach a copy of your admission letter as well as a passport photograph and submit to the Institute for assessment.
A Letter will be generated after assessment of the form to enable the student know the courses to write and the amount to pay as exam fee.
The student will complete an examination form, attach his/her teller of payment for exam, two passport photographs and submit the form to Examination unit of the Institute.
Soft copy of study packs can be obtained free of charge after registration. Tuition can also be organized by the coordinator/school at a moderate fee. The tuition fee is entirely that of the coordinator/school.
STAGE ONE COURSES
Communication Skills for Managers (MPE 003)
Principles of Accounting (MPE 005)
Entrepreneurship (MPE 006)
Principles of Economics (MPE 007)
Corporate law (MPE 008)
STAGE TWO COURSES
Management Principles and Techniques (MPE 101)
Marketing Management (MPE 105)
Financial Management (MPE 106)
Business Ethics and NIM Act (MPE 107)
Leadership Development (MPE 108)
Examinations hold in May and November each year or can be done at any other date agreed by both parties if the registered candidates are 100 and above. This is to ensure that the examinations do not affect the schedule of activities of the school.
The students are to register, sit and pass the stage one courses before registering for the stage two courses in subsequent diet. By Council resolution, exemptions are not given to candidates at this level. However, it will be an advantage to candidates who may have offered any of the courses listed above while in school.
For further enquiries please call any of these numbers: 08077500306, 08052597214, 01-2705928, 01-2701017.
Application form/Exam fee payment - GTbank Account No 0000863417 Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
|Study Packs||Free (Soft Copy in CD)|
|Tuition Fee||To be determined by the Coordinator/School|