Please note that registration has now been fully automated in all centres. That is, all candidates are required to register online for the Nysc Examinations – PLEASE NOTE, THE ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLIES TO ALL TUITION CENTRES.
USE OF PORTAL TO REGISTER FOR NYSC EXAMS
Below is the instruction for registration on the NIM Portal:
- Visit our www.nimportal.com
- Click on application form under NIM/NYSC Graduate Programme on the left pane.
- Create a profile by completing the form on the portal
- Complete the application form and select a payment option (ATM Card or Bank)
- To make payment using your ATM card; select the option for Debit Card and fill in your Card Details.
- To make payment at the Bank; select the option for Bank Payment and Print The acknowledgement; take the acknowledgement to any commercial bank and pay the stipulated fee. (Tell the bank you are paying for NIM NYSC Exam using PAYDirect)
- After Payment, either at the bank or using your ATM card, you will receive an email with your EXAMINATION NUMBER. If you do not receieve that.
- Visit the portal and click on "Check Exam Number" and login with your email and password to get your exam number.
- If you have exam number, click on "Examination photocard" login with your email and password then supply your exam number to print your photocard.
- Take a copy of your receipt to the nearest tuition center to register for lecture.
- When results are released, and you have passed, you will be required to register for induction by completing the form “Induction Registration” on the portal.
- Note that your password and email are very important from the begining to the end of the process. kindly keep it safe!