Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
PART-TIME POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management course is approved by the Senate of University of Ibadan (UI) and run in collaboration with the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered). This programme is designed to provide managers who possess HND/University degrees the opportunity to acquire management knowledge and skills for career advancement in industry, government, commerce, education etc. The programme is highly recommended for graduates in all professions e.g. Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accountancy, Banking, Information and Communications Technology, Agriculture, Arts etc.
- HND with minimum of lower credit
- University degree with minimum of third class.
- In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics in one sitting or six (6) O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics in two sittings
- Applicants might be required to sit for and pass test of English.
Applicants must also submit the following:
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate/exclusion letter
- Original copy of Academic Transcript which must be submitted before the end of first semester.
- Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- 4, Kaltungo Street, off Egbedi Close, off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
- Port-Harcourt NIM Management Centre, 6B, Rumuadaolu Road, off Aba Road, by Lifemate Furniture/Everyday Super Market, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt.
12 Months (Two Semesters)
Application Fee: Non-Refundable fee of N15,000.00
2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Application forms for the next session (2017/2018) will be on sale from May, 2017.
Please contact: 08052597263, 08052597217, 01-2705928, 01-2701017.
- Create an account
- Make payment for application using either your ATM card online or generate a payment advice to pay at the bank
- If payment is to be made at the bank please wait until next business day before going to the bank to make payment
- After payment at the bank please wait until next business day before login back to the portal to complete your application online
- If you paid using ATM card online you can login immediately to complete application
- Supply all the compulsory information requested on the application
- AT LEAST TWO OF THE REFEREES SUBMITTED MUST ACCEPT TO BE YOUR REFEREE AND COMPLETE THE REFEREE FORM ONLINE
- You can only submit the application after achieving 100% completion