Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
PART-TIME POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management course is approved by the Senate of University of Ibadan and run in collaboration with the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered). This programme is designed to provide managers who possess HND/University degrees the opportunity to acquire management knowledge and skills for further academic pursuit as well as career advancement in industry, government, commerce, education etc.
HND with minimum of lower credit
University degree with minimum of pass and three years work experience
Any recognized professional qualification
In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O level credit passes including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
Applicants must also submit NYSC discharge or exemption certificate/exclusion letter as well as original copy of Academic Transcript which must be submitted before the end of the programme.
Plot 22, Idowu Taylor street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Students who are resident in Abuja and Port-Harcourt can receive lectures at NIM Management centres in those locations.
Abuja NIM Management Centre
4, Kaltungo Street,
off Egbedi Close,
off Ladoke Akintola Boulvard,
Garki 2, Abuja.
Port-Harcourt NIM Management Centre
6B, Rumuadaolu Road,
off Aba Road,
by Lifemate Furniture/Everyday Super Market,
18 Months (Three Semesters)
Application Fee: Non-Refundable fee of N12,500.00
Acceptance Fee: N60,000.00
Tuition Fee: N120,000.00
Bello- 08052597217, email@example.com
Clement- 08052597263, firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com , 01-2705928, 2701017
2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Sales of application forms for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Management Programme for 2016/2017 academic session will commence on 1st August, 2016. Lectures will commence in October, 2016.
- Create an account
- Make payment for application using either your ATM card online or generate a payment advice to pay at the bank
- If payment is to be made at the bank please wait until next business day before going to the bank to make payment
- After payment at the bank please wait until next business day before login back to the portal to complete your application online
- If you paid using ATM card online you can login immediately to complete application
- Supply all the compulsory information requested on the application
- AT LEAST TWO OF THE REFEREES SUBMITTED MUST ACCEPT TO BE YOUR REFEREE AND COMPLETE THE REFEREE FORM ONLINE
- You can only submit the application after achieving 100% completion